DJI Drone Repair / IN PERSON Appointment Request
SkyDroneLink is dedicated DJI Drone Repair and Service Center based out of Orange County, California focused on getting your DJI Drone back up and running fast.
First step, please set up an appointment with us via email (click here) and bring your DJI drone for a Diagnose (by confirmed Appointment only, mask required, NO walk-ins due to Covid -19).
Diagnostic fee is $59 for non water damaged drones, and $95 with the Water Damage that can be used towards the repair cost. We are always available to answer any questions before, during, and after the repair. Repairs are done with OEM original parts.
We service most DJI drones including DJI Phantom 3 Series, DJI Phantom 4 Series, DJI Mavic Mini / Mini 2, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Mavic 2 Pro, DJI Mavic Platinum, DJI Mavic Zoom, DJI Mavic Air, DJI Inspire and more.
We offer the following DJI Drone Repair Services:
- Gimbal Errors and Gimbal Overload
- Broken / Detached Gimbal Repair and Replacement
- Broken Arms / Legs Repair and Replacement
- ESC Board Repair and Replacement
- Main Board Repair and Replacement
- Broken Motors Repair and Replacement
- Yaw Motor Repair and Replacement
- Sensors Repair and Replacement
- and other broken DJI drone parts repair or replacement
We repair only DJI Drones at this time. We are happy to give estimates once we perform the diagnosis.
We also buy BROKEN DJI Drones, email us!
TO REQUEST A DRONE REPAIR / DIAGNOSE APPOINTMENT, please click here...